Old 13-08-2007, 09:03 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer

Geoff-consulting forester in the US wrote:
*snip*

Now, as far as the ****ing freedom of speech goes you little
anti-American church going whore, Don't tread on my bill of rights.

I was not trying to step on anyone's freedom of speech. I was simply
trying to imply this:

Y'all claim to have so much knowledge, but yet you can't choose more
intelligent words? Did the learning stop before it got to vocabulary?

*snip*

Now, feel free to blame all this nasty talk on my ignorance of Public
relations. *grin*

By the way, Rachel -

It's Rachael not Rachel. Can't read either huh?
*snip*

Have a nice day.

You too!

Now, if you'll stay on your side of the fence, I'll stay on mine.....