Old 13-08-2007, 09:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer

In article ,
"symplastless" wrote:

John, it is obvious that the "Daisy Chain Gang" is much more comfortable
in effluent than we are. If you are going to keep responding to every
fart that they make, I will have to "kill file" you as well. I'm sure
I'm not speaking only for myself. Let them go.

You aren't helping yourself by embracing this conflict. They have shown
their true colors (sort of a greenish brown). They have no credibility.
They can't hurt you. They have lost, in the eyes of the posters to
"Wrecked Gardens". To continue to engage in an unnecessary contest will
cost you credibility in the NG. They didn't have the guts to argue
ideas. Have a beer. You da man;-)
--
FB - FFF

Billy