Old 13-08-2007, 10:07 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.forestry
kate kate is offline

Default Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer

Billy Rose wrote:
In article ,
"Wolfgang" wrote:

"rachael simpson" wrote in message

Geoff-consulting forester in the US wrote:

Treelady, et, Al.

The only reason you find "Symplastless" to have a good understanding of
trees is that you are ignorant.

Note that I stated "ignorant" and not stupid. My statement is not an
insult, but rather a logical reply based on your input.

Then you must also be ignorant to have posted this exact message 7 times!
Note: I stated "ignorant" and this is my logical reply based on everyone's
input:

All you self-righteous folk, go back to your "forestry" and leave our
gardens, please!

In defense of John, all he did was reply to a thread that had been
cross-posted. He was *NOT* the original cross-poster. Neither was Billy.
Or Ann. Or myself. With some readers, if not all of them, when you hit
reply to a thread, it sends the reply to all the groups that the OP sent
it to. Whereas, you seem to think that we invaded your territory, STS, we
could think the same here in wreck gardens. So how's bout a deal....you go
back where you belong, and we will stay where we belong.

Oh & glad that Don's vocabulary is so advanced that he has to revert to
name calling with explicits. That was so uncalled for. Is that the type of
language you learned in your PR classes?

This is probably as good a place as any in this thread to offer an
observation.

You people are funny.

Wolfgang
who spends most of his time in another newsgroup......no less populated with
idiots and buffoons, to be sure.....but at least somebody actually says
something once in a while.

Well, we wouldn't want to detain you.

Geoff acts like he was the childhood victim of incest, by both his
parents.

Oh well, back to sunshine and butterflies.

I think I've identified two more of my medicinals, skull cap and hysopp.
Rediscovered the passion flower. It was among the basils. Now what to do
with it. I read it can go to twenty feet, straight up.

I suggest that you mix the passionflower with the skullcap in either a
tea or a tincture. It would be good for stress and calming down.

Alt.forestry is an interesting group, as can be rec.gardens. Mr. Keslick
has become a troll in alt.foresty, perhaps not so in rec.gardens, which
I haven't been reading this summer, perhaps because the drought here in TN.

Peace, y'all.

Kate