Old 14-08-2007, 12:55 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry,alt.government.abuse
Geoff-consulting forester in the US[_2_] Geoff-consulting forester in the US[_2_] is offline

Default Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer

Man, all of the sudden this is pretty ****ing funny.

Billie: "I'm going to call your daddy and tell on you".

Don: HA Ha Ha Ha. We're THERE Daddies, boy.

In fact, I think you all should follow that advice and keep that gummit
******* busy filing paperwork. Seems to me he was bitching about
paperwork the last time I saw him, about 10 years ago.

Since filing paperwork to do nothing is pretty much what his job title
is anyway, it's not like it's going to change anything anyway!

You see, no idiotic gummit boy has any authority to do anything to us at
all, since a discussion on the neenernet means absolutely nothing,
especially when your name means absolutely nothing, your e-mail addy
doesn't work and your IP address is constantly changing.

....Or is that mine?

Good luck,
Sparky the clown.

Very true but these trolls have attempted to damage John's business. You
know, his means of supporting his family. What I suggest is that all of
us write to the Forestry Service in Massachusetts and Oregon or the USDA
and complain about these "public employees". Jim DiMaio,
Chief Forester, Bureau of Forestry, Boston (617) 626-1430 Fax (617)
626-1351 or Marvin Brown, State Forester, Salem OR PH: 503-945-7211.

mhagen got it right. Even Stubby cops to
being a cult.
D. Staples July 25 alt.forestry

Ah, but Joe, we are merely the dirty underbelly of the profession, the
one's that actually get mud on our boots, what could we collectively
know about the profession of forestry. We don't get the strokes, the
diamond studded collars, or the "Forester of the Year" awards. All we
do is grow trees and manage forests. This site represents the real
world of forestry. The archivists will call us a "CULT", or
untermenchen, of the real forestry world recorded in the great Halls of
Ivory.
--------

So you can see that for all their vacation time and medical insurance,
they are still miserable with their jobs. How threatening must it be for
them when someone with a couple of smarts to rub together, gets
recognition and respect for working in their "speciality" area. Even a
year at Bellvue couldn't straighten out these misanthropes.
--

Along with everything else, your reading comprehension is very limited.
None of us on here are government employees.

Well, I have renewed confidence in our government.
By the way, you

can kiss our collective asses.

You'd reeealy like that wouldn't you? Why don't you go have a beer and
suck on your gun for awhile, and relax?