Old 14-08-2007, 08:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback Broadback is offline

Default Green thumb lawn care

Clive in Kent cliverholden wrote:
"jives11" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, My Mum uses "Green Thumb" who look after her lawn with 4
treatments per year. Does anyone have any experience of "Green Thumb"
or what the nature of their treatments are ? My Mums lawn is looking
very good, and is a rich dark green in colour, I just wondered if
other have used them ?

Thanks

I've been using them since February and have had 3 treatmenys plus an
aeration. I'm very well satisfied. The treatments include fertilizer & weed
contron especially formulated for the time of year they are applied. My lawn
used to be full of daisies and they have completely disappeared this year
and the Spring lawn growth was quite astonishing! With the wet summer as
well tmy grass looks the best its ever been in the 9 years I've been living
here.

HTH

Clive in Kent

I also have been using them for a year now, the results, especially on
the back lawn (the front one has three mature limes trees bordering it)
is great. I worked out that the cost of the lawn feeds/weeds is as much
as they charge. The products they use are not available on the market,
what the difference is from the retail versions I do not know.