Old 14-08-2007, 12:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³ ®óñ©  ©  ²°¹°-°³ is offline

Default Greenhouse tomatoes

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:26:25 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote and included this (or some of this):

"®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³" wrote in message
.. .

I've grown this year some toms from seed for the greenhouse.

I can recommend this one to anyone liking small sweet salad toms and
with a huge yield.

Blondkopfchen.

Two plants are covered in huge sprays of developing flower trusses and
each plant has without exaggeration over a thousand flowers which are
maturing sequentially and ripen so fast you can see them go from green
to yellow in a day.

I have appended a web site containing a photo (Not spam, you
understand) The seeds can be obtained from almost anywhere, including
the UK.

http://www.reimerseeds.com/blondkopfchen-tomato.aspx

I think we call them Ildi.

Mary

Similar, but Blondy is not pear-shaped It's perfectly spherical
(like ½ inch yellow marbles)

--
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³