Old 14-08-2007, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.transport
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Going north from South of Bristol

I need to make a journey from Wincanton to Pershore. It seems to me
that
I have several options and if anyone has experience of any of them I'd
be
grateful.

snip journey details

Not sure how I managed to get this here. I certainly didn't mean to.
Apologies.

Oh, I don't know. I was trying to visualise what kind of enormous plant
you
might be buying in Pershore :-)

I thought that maybe he was going to buy some thing exotic at Mulu :-)