Old 14-08-2007, 08:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Jim Kingdon Jim Kingdon is offline

Default I'm sick of.....peas! What are you sick of?

Also what can you do with Courgettes.

1. Pick the flowers, coat with batter, and deep fry (like tempura or
onion rings). Now, if your flowers have already set fruit it may
be too late to reduce your havest this way. But the flowers do
have a delightful light taste.

2. Enchilladas (haven't tried this specific recipe, but something
along the lines of
http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/rec...adas2784.shtml
).

3. Zucchini bread (again, this isn't my recipe but it is similar:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Zucchin...IV/Detail.aspx ).

4. Soup. Not sure the Courgette are quite as good as winter squash
for this, but clearly it can be done based on:
http://southernfood.about.com/od/sou...r/bl60804c.htm