Old 14-08-2007, 09:06 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
k k is offline

Default Squirrels & nets

And who knows the political climate around Squirrel
Harrassment? The little rodents have gotten organized.
It started with cute commercials on tv to improve their
image (Post-its anybody?) and now I bet they've got
their own lobby in WA DC.
Some time back I read about a fellow who got into all
sorts of trouble for allowing his dog to chase squirrels
in the park. I read the story to the watergardening labradors
and they just rolled their eyes. We hear about it every day
however when the squirrel curses them out for chasing him from
the birdseed. We're sure he must be part of the Great Squirrel
Conspiracy.
We caught him at it the other day
http://tinyurl.com/24zngn

k :-)