Old 14-08-2007, 09:06 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Squirrels & nets

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:46:39 CST, wrote:

pellet gun. watch the angle so you miss the pond and etc. Ingrid
(who is fighting her own battle with the tree rats)

Ack! The squirrels are our "pets". We feed them, so we've caused the
problem. Since we currently can't afford any 4 legged ones, we're using the
relatively free ones that come and go, don't need to be licensed and don't
cause vet bills. ;-) And they work for peanuts. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us