Old 15-08-2007, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John Vanini John Vanini is offline

Default bouganvillia

Yes Sheila, it's valid!

Thanks

John

"Sheila" wrote in message
k...

"John Vanini" wrote in message
I'm so sorry but I missed the earlier posts on this subject because I
deleted a large batch of old emails and didn't really check, first.

We have two bouganvillas, which we keep indoors and they don't do badly
as regards flowering but from this posting it seems that I ought to move
them outdoors and they might do better

Could I be a pain and ask if you could let me have a copy of whatever was
suggested.

I really do apologise for having to ask.

Regards,

John

"Sheila" wrote in message
k...

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message

update;

I have moved her outside, and she is now showing little bracts...whew,
remember I had a white one I thought had died, well, its still looking
pretty ropey, leaves distinctly withered looking, but hasnt quite given
up the ghost yet, a leaf came off when I brought it back, so I just
stuck it in a pot, and its taken! so I might get something from it
somehow. The orange one is doing well, plenty of growth, but no flowers
yet, I am going to have to repot it today, and stake it.

will do, is your email address valid?