Old 16-08-2007, 05:44 AM posted to rec.gardens
Stuart E. Weiner Stuart E. Weiner is offline

Default Mixing rose-of-sharon, redtwig dogwood, peve minaret

I intend on planting three Blue Satin rose of sharons in my back yard.
Drainage can sometimes be an issue, however, so I was thinking of adding
some mositure-loving redtwig dogwoods and peve minarets to the mix. I'd
appreciate any thoughts on this, including placement suggestions. I
have a fairly large corner to work with, entirely in the sun, zone 5.

Thanks.