Old 15-08-2007, 08:46 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
KC[_2_] KC[_2_] is offline

Default Soil test help

On Aug 14, 1:36 pm, Jim wrote:

http://www.super-sod.com/info-guide-bermuda.html

Fall application 30lbs (lbs/3000 SF) 5-10-15 + Iron Pre-E
fall, that's usually after august, right?
Bermuda grass, that's usually referred to as a warm season
grass, right?

do your general recommendations originate from a lowes-guy
or a sears-guy?

I admitted I was wrong about fall fertilizing the grasses named by the
OP. (I happen to be capable of admitting my mistakes). I am not wrong
about fall fertilizing warm season grasses, based upon ag universities
recommendations.

http://www.aces.edu/pubs/docs/A/ANR-0239/
http://ag.arizona.edu/pubs/garden/mg/lawns/index.html

You are trying to make a case based on "super-sod" bermuda which is a
hybrid and does not meet the same maintenance requirements of common
bermuda, zoysia, centipede. & St. Augustine. Know what you're talking
about before you argue.

KC