Old 15-08-2007, 09:33 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
k k is offline

Default Squirrels & nets

Actually I was considering the ultimate sanction
with youngest son the other day. Packed all his
meds for a three day hike and then they got 'lost'.
Did you check your pack? No, but they must be
in the house and Mom had to look... this went on thru
three cellphone calls, sending a friend back to the
house, more searches, sending Dad back (they
were supplying and still in town). Finally I packed
all the meds again and got the call - he found them
- in his pack.
To bring this back to the original thread - squirrels
have nothing on teenagers!!
k :-)