Old 16-08-2007, 07:13 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
Profesor Profesor is offline

Default Movie research

Hi everybody.

I'm writing a screenplay and I need some help regarding a species of
flowers. The problem is that I don't know much about it. They are supposed
to be called "atomic flowers", because they were the first to grow in
Hiroshima after the bomb. Apparently, they are very resistant to radiation
and hostile environments.

I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me any information about this
plants. The more, the better, because I simply can't find anything, mainly
because I don't know any names.

Thank you so much in advance.