Old 02-04-2003, 09:56 AM
Nick

Default brugmansia question

I planted a 3-4' Angels Trumpet last fall and loved it. It bloomed
multiple times, but didn't seem to to make it through the winter. Many
of the upper branches I pruned off due to how dry it was, but closer to
the base I noticed there was a lot of moisture underneath the skin, and
if you would rub the skin it would expose soft underbark. I have left
it alone and planted a new sibling nearby it, but didn't want to pull it
up since there seemed to be some moisture. Looking for any
comments or suggestions you might have, I would call myself a a gardener
with probably only a couple years experience

Thanks
Nick