Old 17-08-2007, 02:48 PM posted to alt.forestry,rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes
Larry Caldwell Larry Caldwell is offline

Default [Fwd: Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer]

In article om,
(MikeTheGreek) says...

Geoff isn't a troll, he's just a forest variety know-it-all who thinks
the world would run better if he were god. We have a couple of them in
alt.forestry. They would certainly be better foresters if they knew
even 10% of what they think they know.

HA! Whenever my brother consulting forester Geoff hits a nerve, I know
he must have said something right! Hey Ann, does the truth hurt? And
Larry, we all know that you're just another do nothing government
parasitic forest burro drawing a paycheck for being a paper shuffler.
It just kills you goddamn parasites when you see us private sector
consultants begin to take charge because you think we should be
subservient to our burro masters.

You see what I mean about the truly oblivious ignorance? This guy is an
excellent example of why forestry is a niche occupation in
Massachusetts.

--
For email, replace firstnamelastinitial
with my first name and last initial.