Old 17-08-2007, 03:40 PM posted to alt.forestry,rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes
Don Staples Don Staples is offline

Default [Fwd: Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer]

"Larry Caldwell" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
(Ann) says...
Geoff-consulting forester in the US
expounded:

Could care less what you do with your silly newsgroup.
Yes, profanity was part of the education "off" of the curriculum.
No, I am not a troll.

Well yes, you are, because you are now posting garbage that three
newsgroups aren't interested in. I'll say it in language someone of
your limited grasp of English just may be able to understand.

**** off.

If you're trying to prove that everyone else in your wonderful
forestry newsgroups are highly educated, intelligent arborists, you
are failing miserably.

Geoff isn't a troll, he's just a forest variety know-it-all who thinks
the world would run better if he were god. We have a couple of them in
alt.forestry. They would certainly be better foresters if they knew
even 10% of what they think they know.

And technicians that think they are foresters, therefore, sit next to God.
Technicians, who, had they taken 10% of the course work in forestry would be
better technicians.