Old 17-08-2007, 03:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Ready to Eat.....Soon

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:28:07 -0700, Bob Williams
wrote:

Ann wrote:
Bob Williams expounded:

My Grapes are beginning to ripen.
They should be ready to eat in a few weeks while I away on vacation :-(
Bad timing!
Well, the birds would probably have gotten to them first, anyway.
How's that for sour grapes?

They're beautiful! I wish I could taste one )

Me Too.
With any luck, the birds may leave be a few.
On second thought, I believe I will encase them in an old pair of pantie
hose. That should help protect the innermost fruit.
Bob

We used to cover certain parts of the garden with bird netting at the
community garden.