Old 18-08-2007, 12:03 PM
Bosseye Bosseye is offline
Registered User

I think I may have a solution. Your issue lies with the magnetic switch underneath the parking brake. It's not the best of switches, and gets knocked out of alignment by dirt thrown up by the tyres (especially when you're scarifying). At least on the new C600H's, if it stops making contact, you out the brake on, then get off the seat, the engine stops. On trying to start it, you'll see a "C" in the display instead of a "P". Either simply push the switch assembly backwards by hand until until you see a "P" (then press start), get a new switch, or just short the wires (but this deactivates a safety feature). Hope this helps. br/David

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Hi

I have the same problem with my K18. Have you found a solution yet ?

Many thanks

Cookie