Old 17-08-2007, 11:53 PM posted to alt.forestry,rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes
Geoff-consulting forester in the US[_2_] Geoff-consulting forester in the US[_2_] is offline

Default [Fwd: Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer]

What do you know, blow hard? Why don't you go thin your 15 year old
plantations and see how much you can sell them for *grin*

You know how much they are worth? $0.00 *grin*

Hey - if you pay me normal rate + a special anti-ethics fee* + a one way
round trip air fare to whatever portion of the Western forest you live
in, I could come up with a high appraisal figure using the kind of
creative accounting that corporate America uses to over value their stocks.

*Anti ethics fee = sorry, Charlie, even Bill Gates can't afford it.

By the way, I never claimed to know it all, I'm just a country boy that
knows a few things about trees *snicker*

Larry Caldwell wrote:
In article om,
(MikeTheGreek) says...

Geoff isn't a troll, he's just a forest variety know-it-all who thinks
the world would run better if he were god. We have a couple of them in
alt.forestry. They would certainly be better foresters if they knew
even 10% of what they think they know.

HA! Whenever my brother consulting forester Geoff hits a nerve, I know
he must have said something right! Hey Ann, does the truth hurt? And
Larry, we all know that you're just another do nothing government
parasitic forest burro drawing a paycheck for being a paper shuffler.
It just kills you goddamn parasites when you see us private sector
consultants begin to take charge because you think we should be
subservient to our burro masters.

You see what I mean about the truly oblivious ignorance? This guy is an
excellent example of why forestry is a niche occupation in
Massachusetts.