Old 18-08-2007, 12:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Brandywine tomatoes

On 8/17/07 10:33 PM, in article
, "mleblanca"
wrote:

On Aug 17, 4:47 pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 8/17/07 4:24 PM, in article
. com, "mleblanca"

wrote:

Ever read Mike McGrath about seed starting?

Sounds like Henry Mitchell. Have you read either of his books?
"The Essential Earthman"
"One Man's Garden"

Cheryl proclaimed
I have every book HM wrote. And reread them too. MMcG is much lighter and
fluffier but great shorts. Too much is like too much sweet tea..

Cheryl, please tell us ALL about MMcG's Shorts and how you know
this.......

(Any sweet tea is too much )
Oh yes, have read HM several times also.
Emilie

Mike McGrath used to edit Organic Gardening back when it spent more time
talking about gardening and less about how evil (fill in the blank) was. His
dismissal over disparaging a deep pockets chemical company lead to the end
of the magazine I think.

His short piece in Green Prints are fluffy and generally fun. But sometimes,
he's like sweet tea or cotton candy. A little is fine, but after a while,
my teeth start to hurt.

Oh darn I thought you meant another kind of 'shorts' grin
emilie

Having never met the man, I have no interest in whether he wears tighty
whities or boxers...