Old 17-08-2007, 08:32 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Complete beginner + tired lawn

On Aug 17, 1:59 pm, Jim wrote:
wrote:

[....]
looks like here in NJ.

now I better understand you.

Other than congratulating him on having his soil tested, which he
already knew, what did you contribute to the thread to answer his
question, other than the above cheap shot directed at me, smart guy?

At least this time you didn't make a complete ass of yourself, like
you did by slamming my correct advice and then talking about bermuda
grass when the guy in CT asked for help on his cool season grass.