Old 18-08-2007, 06:08 AM posted to austin.gardening
Victor Martinez Victor Martinez is offline

Default Is it possible to overwater succulents?

Wooly wrote:
excess of rain. Anybody else having potted cactus issues? I've ruled

Not cactus themselves, but we've lost a couple of agaves due to the
rain. Other potted agaves look stressed.

fertilizer treatment with fish emulsion back in May, then the monsoon
started - maybe the cacti want more feed? The jade plant is the worst

These are desert species that get neither rain nor fertilizer.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he