Old 17-08-2007, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert \(Plymouth\)[_32_] Robert \(Plymouth\)[_32_] is offline

Default buying bulbs

paddyenglishman wrote:
:: Just wondered ,as it is getting to the time of year when i should be
:: thinking about buying bulbs, if anyone knows where i can mail order
:: crocus bulbs from .I'm looking to purchase by the 1000 so i can
:: completely smother the large areas of grass round our house .We did
:: a large border down one side of the house last year and it was
:: spectacular with crocus ,daffs , and tulips.
:: I've found this site but i am a tad wary about buying from
:: someone i have never dealt with before /
:: www.greengardenflowerbulbs.nl/ i would be interested if anyone
:: could help

I use these http://www.broadleighbulbs.co.uk/