Old 18-08-2007, 01:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default buying bulbs

On 17 Aug, 20:27, paddyenglishman wrote:
Just wondered ,as it is getting to the time of year when i should be
thinking about buying bulbs,

Hullo. Through my mail this morning I got a new catalogue and it's
quite exciting. It's from Ecobulbs, part of the Organic Catalogue Co.
The bulbs are all dutch and certified (EKO) by Skal. The varieties are
wonderful, and all are grown in Wieringermeer. It's interesting
because they don't use harmful substances and methods if conditions in
nature are respected. In other words they grow their bulbs in a 7 year
rotation with other arable crops like weat, potatoes, veggies and
fodder crops - even if weeds are a major problem they hand weed. Great
news that ;o)

www.ecobulbs.com, distributed from Hersham in Surrey tel. 01932
253666, email