Old 18-08-2007, 04:31 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steve[_10_] Steve[_10_] is offline

Default Complete beginner + tired lawn

wrote on 17 Aug 2007 in group alt.home.lawn.garden:

Your lawn looks as nice as many that are considered to be in good
condition.

I don't know what your standards are, but it looks awful to me.
Certainly not anything like what a lawn considered to be in good
condition looks like here in NJ. In fact, much of it doesn't even
appear to be grass.

I should have known that comment might get a reaction.

Think "landlord". To many of them, a lawn that doesn't attack anyone is
good. That's not my definition, and it's not the way my lawn looks, but
it's the level to which I'm asked to maintain many renthouse lawns. I'm
not advocating that level of care.
--
Steve B.
New Life Home Improvement