Old 02-04-2003, 12:32 PM
LeighMo

Default help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help

It might clear up faster if you use a flocculant. Something like Mardel's
Brite N Clear, that causes particles to clump together so they can be

removed
by the filter. IME, the combination of UV sterilizer + flocculant can

clear
greenwater over night.

Leigh,

I think I'm a bit confused, what is focculant?

A flocculant is something makes small particles clump together into bigger
particles. There are several brands on the market. I usually use Mardel Lab's
"Brite N Clear." Flocculants help clear the water, because large particles are
more easily removed by your filter.

Leigh