Old 18-08-2007, 10:11 PM posted to alt.forestry,rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes
Geoff-consulting forester in the US[_2_] Geoff-consulting forester in the US[_2_] is offline

Default [Fwd: Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer]

Actually, I never once suggested landowners don't hire me. You're crazy
as hell. I'm as busy as I've ever been with several large parcel owning
clients that continue returning.

Go do something worthwhile like prune your monocultures. *laugh*

Larry Caldwell wrote:
In article ,
(Geoff-consulting forester in the US) says...
What do you know, blow hard? Why don't you go thin your 15 year old
plantations and see how much you can sell them for *grin*

You know how much they are worth? $0.00 *grin*

Hey - if you pay me normal rate + a special anti-ethics fee* + a one way
round trip air fare to whatever portion of the Western forest you live
in, I could come up with a high appraisal figure using the kind of
creative accounting that corporate America uses to over value their stocks.

And this the guy who whines endlessly on alt.forestry that land owners
don't want to hire him. He's one that knows *less* than 10% of what he
thinks he knows.