Old 18-08-2007, 10:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.photos.original
Jane Doe Jane Doe is offline

Default To die for - Camellia-03.jpg (1/1)

I use Adobe CS2, I've been trying to find it all day I don't think that it's
built in.

-M

"McG." wrote in message
. ..

"Jane Doe" wrote in message
I am not dying for a Camellia, but your picture is stunning. How do you
guys do this frame effect? Is that an Adobe feature?

-Mariana

"Mike Dee" wrote in message
Camellia double flowered. White with a hint of pink. Another back-yard
shot.

I'm not Mike Dee, but;

You can add picture frames to your image in several programs I'm aware of.
I use Paint Shop Pro v. 9 and X as well as PS CS3. Both these have adding
picture frames built in.
McG.