Old 19-08-2007, 01:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.photos.original
Mike Dee[_2_] Mike Dee[_2_] is offline

Default To die for - Camellia-03.jpg (1/1)

"Jane Doe" wrote:

I am not dying for a Camellia, but your picture is stunning. How
do you guys do this frame effect? Is that an Adobe feature?

Thanks, Mariana

Not a feature as such, but I do use Photoshop and for the frames make
heavy use of the masks, the marquee tool and gradient fills. I also use
built-in and 3rd party filters to supplement any effects.

There are packaged framing add-ons for photoshop and other drawing or
paint programs which would likely make it easier but I prefer to
experiment, all hit and miss really ;-)

--
dee