Old 19-08-2007, 02:07 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Willshak Willshak is offline

Default Soil test help

on 8/19/2007 6:10 AM Eggs Zachtly said the following:
Bob said:

On Aug 17, 10:04 pm, Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Not aroumd here they don't.

LMAO!

Where /do/ they come from? Oh.... I see... G2...

*shakes head*

More of that "I'm superior to you because I use usenet" crap.

No, more of that "G2 really borks posts, and an unbelievable amount of spam
originates there, which Google admittedly won't do anything about.".

Why is it that so many usenet people have a really shitty attitude??

Must be something to it, if "so many" feel that way, huh?

A couple of weeks ago, I received an e-mail response to a threaded
message I posted in alt.home repair.
I was not the OP of the original message, nor was I offering anything to
the OP's question. The thread had wandered off the original question,
but was still somewhat OT, and I was just adding a similar story to
another responder's story.
I had posted the message 4 years ago.

--

Bill