Old 19-08-2007, 02:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Mildew spray

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

,
| "®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³" wrote:
|
| Just a day or so ago I read that 50/50 milk and water can be sprayed
on
| gooseberries to counteract mildew. I'd never heard of that before
but Ray
| says he has a faint memory of it. Might be worth a try for those
who are
| plagued by it.
|
| I put custard on mine.
|
| There's always one...... ;-)

Yes, I know :-( We in the Society for the Suppression of Custard have
been doing our best for years but, try as we can, we have failed to
eradicate the menace.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

What do you think RSPB stands for? ;-)

Save our Custard I say

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007 FULL. WAIT LIST OPERATING
www.rneba.org.uk