Old 19-08-2007, 05:43 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Soil test help

Steveo said:

KC wrote:
On Aug 17, 12:05 pm, Steveo wrote:

Most golf course use it. Footbal fields? Baseball, Soccer? So
yeah, it's a turf grass.

Not aroumd here they don't.

That's a trap many in this forum, including me, fall into. We get so
used to giving advice about our own locale we forget that other parts
of the country/world have different plants & different problems. BTW,
what type grasses do ya'll have on your golf courses?

KC

Rye, blue, fescue, and bent.

Here (StL), it's:

Tall Fescue (rough)
Zoisia (fairways, tee boxes, & close rough)
Bent (greens)

--

Eggs

Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?