Old 19-08-2007, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Clematis Gillian Blades

On 19/8/07 17:06, in article
,
" wrote:

On Aug 19, 4:17 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 19/8/07 15:34, in article , "Bob
Hobden" wrote:

snip

The flowers aren't small so I've been out and measured them, it's having a
second flush ATM, and they are 5.5 inches tip to tip of the petals (despite
the plant being moved over last winter). Not a bad size at all, look good
against a dark background.

Thanks, Bob. We'll give that a try, I think.

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

Do, because Chalie sent me three, they are spectacular in flower, I
love the pure white frilly edge.

Judith

Of course! I knew I'd heard something about them lately and have been
pestering Ray & Mathew "are you *sure* we haven't had it in stock?" Now I
know why it's familiar. Time to start on the Gingko biloba tablets, I
think! Thanks, Judith. I'll go to Charlie's web site.