Old 20-08-2007, 12:26 AM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Help with Poison Ivy

symplastless wrote:
I do not get poison ivy. It is a woody vine. Next time I get a chance I
will take some and place it under one of my microscopes and let you know
what I see. Vessel arrangement and such.

Not a good idea. Sometimes you may not be sensitive to a toxin but
exposure can cause sensitization to subsequent exposures. Just happened
to a friend of mine who is 74 years old and has pulled poison ivy
without problem until now when he had a serious problem.

Frank