Old 20-08-2007, 01:09 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cliff & Sue Drake Cliff & Sue Drake is offline

Default Root-o-Rama!

"Jim Kingdon" wrote:
Why worry about taking cuttings from such a common plant?

Now, now, any plant that can be put in water on Wednesday and have
inch-long roots by Friday is worth a few props, for entertainment value if
nothing else (at this rate, you almost can "watch the grass grow").

And that's the truth! The roots have doubled in size as of today -- at this
rate, they'll be taking over the table they're on if I don't get them potted
soon. Highly entertaining, IMHO. And yes, I do know that I'm easily
amused. ;-]

Happy trails....

Sue