Old 20-08-2007, 01:36 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Leon Trollski[_2_] Leon Trollski[_2_] is offline

Default While Rome burns ethanol....

"cat daddy" wrote in message

"Ann" wrote in message
"cat daddy" expounded:

Most of the news about Oakhurst Dairy was Monsanto suing them for
labeling their milk as "hormone free" and damaging Monsanto's chemical
business and reputation. Jeebus, it never ends....

Yep, I know that, makes me want to drink it even more G

We have Oak Farms milk around here. They recently went hormone free and
have exactly the same label. Thanks Oakhurst for leading the way!

The problem you have, milk production hormones are given to the cattle.
These cause the animal to bleed into the milk, amongst other problems. In
Canada the hormone is illegal for diary cows. There's nothing the big
conglomerates want more than to crush our local dairy industry.