Old 20-08-2007, 03:07 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Ann Ann is offline

Default While Rome burns ethanol....

"Leon Trollski" expounded:

The problem you have, milk production hormones are given to the cattle.
These cause the animal to bleed into the milk, amongst other problems. In
Canada the hormone is illegal for diary cows. There's nothing the big
conglomerates want more than to crush our local dairy industry.

No, that isn't the problem with Oakhurst Dairy milk, that's why I buy
it. Many of us are avoiding milk produced by hormone methods. No, it
isn't illegal here in the US, but it's becoming less profitable for
them to try to sell us milk that's been produced that way.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts