Old 20-08-2007, 08:56 AM
Suek1234 Suek1234 is offline
Registered User

Default Trough planting

I have a tiered garden. The second tier is supported by a brick wall which is
about 4.5ft high. We are going to sell our house and think this will put people
off with small children due to potential danger. I would like to place some
troughs along the wall and grow some plants which will reach about 1.5ft to 2ft in height and also grow quite dense, preferable without any supports. I thought of something like a conifer but do they like troughs? A quicker growing plant/shrub would be preferable and something that can withstand frost. I am asking so much here - please accept my apologies. Thank you.