Old 20-08-2007, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Clematis Gillian Blades

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

I wouldn't go so far as spectacular, something scarlet that size might be,
but not white. But then I could never see the point of the white garden at
Sissinghurst (and others).

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

I can see you are a 'Ville de Lyon' kind of guy Bob!

I can sort you out next year Sacha but we have had quite a run on Gillian
this year and have no large ones left. I like it because its compact, if you
need height 'Henryi' or 'Marie Boisselott' are better

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk