Old 20-08-2007, 03:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
dannysmom dannysmom is offline

Default Root-o-Rama!

On Aug 20, 6:02 am, Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Mark Anderson said:

In article says...
Why worry about taking cuttings from such a common plant? If you really
want to have it again next season, just save the tuber. =)

What's the best way of saving tubers inside over winter?

I've brought them in and kept them in the basement. Keep them out of light.

--

Eggs

They told me I was gullible.... and I believed them.

I love sweet potato vine but stopped buying them because they are
always tattered by munching bugs by mid summer.