Old 20-08-2007, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Growing Leeks - which dressing?

"John Vanini" wrote

I, also, think that hickory smoked bacon would be best, with the rind left
on and the rashers cooked so that the fat is just slighty crispy. Then the
leeks added, with a Mornay sauce poured over and a couple of fried eggs
placed gently on the side of the plate! Finally, a dusting of black pepper
over the eggs and the sauce!

The trouble is, there are too many comedians in this newsgroup, it seems
to me (lol)!!!! Thanks Jenny and La Puce and, if I may say so, it seems
that, in answer to my question, I got a load of old sauce (lol) - but I
enjoyed it!

Don't get in a pickle over it John :~)

Jenny