Old 20-08-2007, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Clematis Gillian Blades

On 20/8/07 09:07, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

I wouldn't go so far as spectacular, something scarlet that size might be,
but not white. But then I could never see the point of the white garden at
Sissinghurst (and others).

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

I can see you are a 'Ville de Lyon' kind of guy Bob!

I can sort you out next year Sacha but we have had quite a run on Gillian
this year and have no large ones left. I like it because its compact, if you
need height 'Henryi' or 'Marie Boisselott' are better

--

Thanks, Charlie. I think we can use either Gillian Blades and/or Marie
Boisselot. I have a slight sentimental leaning towards the latter and like

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk