Old 20-08-2007, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Clematis Gillian Blades

On 20/8/07 13:41, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:40:48 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 20/8/07 12:35, in article
,
" wrote:

On Aug 20, 11:57 am, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:40:05 -0000, "

wrote:
I am going through my white phase Bob and I am just off to paint a
chair - white!

and your stick?
--

Martin

Dayglo orange.

Judith

Oh come now. Ebony with a silver top. All the better to thwack grand
children's legs with. ;-)

My only grandchild is 5 weeks old. He's a bit young for that; bamboo cane
maybe
but not ebony.

Congratulations! I haven't invested in the ebony cane myself yet, having
one of 6 and one of 8 months but I'm patient....... ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk