Old 20-08-2007, 04:39 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.animals
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Climate Change: The return of Swampy........

On 20 Aug, 14:19, Gloria wrote:
Just as well I don't use it! We're the pulse that's why Jim, I mean
it's not like we could move the capital is it!

I admire your cool Gloria, I really do. Bill Mollison, when a tutor in
Environmental Psychology, wrote: "There seemed to be no positive
direction forward, although almost everybody could define those
aspects of the global society that they rejected. These included the
bomb, ruthless land exploitation, the arrogance of polluters and a
general insensitivity to human needs". You see, either some people
have forgotten the last 40 years or they have become err... old. ;o)