Old 20-08-2007, 10:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
strolgen strolgen is offline

Default Growing Lychee

On Aug 20, 4:33 am, Jim Kingdon wrote:
Hard to say much that's sensible without knowing where you are.

Indoors, I'm assuming. Lychee are hardy to zone 9 or zone 10 or so.
And if you wanted a full-size tree you probably wouldn't want to start
from seed, anyway.

Thanks for your answers both of you .
I want to grow it indoor. I'm not sure how big those tree get after
the years but starting from seed I think I have time to see.

I 'm living at Seattle WA so indoor is the only option for now. The
winter are getting quite cold. I will possibly arrange something to
get enough light during the summer also .

Stephane