Old 21-08-2007, 02:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Manelli Family[_3_] Manelli Family[_3_] is offline

Default Chewing Critters

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Nope. The one I caught eating the orchid was about 2' long and all bright
spring green. The lubber isn't shown to be in TN.

Huh. When I was googling it, I found references to TN. Also, the Lubber
goes through color stages and it does reach 2". Oh, well. Maybe a rabbit
like Sue mentions below.

Diana

You will find contradictory information online. I'm not surprised. The
drought and 100f temps here have done in so much of the vegetation I think
these insects are getting desperate for juicy food.