Old 21-08-2007, 02:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Manelli Family[_3_] Manelli Family[_3_] is offline

Default Home Depot ...........

"Duncan" wrote in message
I bought a bunch(40) cold damaged phal's from Rona/Revy for $4 a few months
ago to use as an experiment in an aeroponics system. So far i've only
lost two and some were doubles so I am about even on that score. But the
big suprise was when I repotted them. Four of the ones with tags were P
amabalis and two of them were v.Formosa. A real nice bonus since I
usually only grow species.

Who or what is Rona/Revy?