Old 21-08-2007, 04:10 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Soil test help

willshak said:

on 8/19/2007 6:10 AM Eggs Zachtly said the following:
Bob said:

On Aug 17, 10:04 pm, Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Not aroumd here they don't.

LMAO!

Where /do/ they come from? Oh.... I see... G2...

*shakes head*

More of that "I'm superior to you because I use usenet" crap.

No, more of that "G2 really borks posts, and an unbelievable amount of spam
originates there, which Google admittedly won't do anything about.".

Why is it that so many usenet people have a really shitty attitude??

Must be something to it, if "so many" feel that way, huh?

A couple of weeks ago, I received an e-mail response to a threaded
message I posted in alt.home repair.
I was not the OP of the original message, nor was I offering anything to
the OP's question. The thread had wandered off the original question,
but was still somewhat OT, and I was just adding a similar story to
another responder's story.
I had posted the message 4 years ago.

As part of it's USENET "simulation", after 60 days, Google removes the
ability to reply to a post, which is fine, IMO. Unfortunately, they don't
remove the ability to reply by email, or forward that same post. It's a
completely borked interface, and the "powers that be" apparently wish to
keep it that way. No matter, I see very few posts that originate there, and
it makes for a *MUCH* better USENET experience. =)

--

Eggs

Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?